The easiest way to make a donation is by using PayPal. You can use your Credit or Debit card and the donations goes straight into Church funds. Just Click on the button below and follow the instructions.
IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT LOOK FOR THIS WORDING:
“Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue” Just follow the simple instructions - Don’t worry PayPal is completely safe and secure and they won’t trouble you again!
Just a reminder that if you shop online, you can make a free cash donation with every purchase if you join www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk. TheGivingMachine is a not for profit social enterprise whose sole aim is to raise money for UK schools and charities. It’s really simple, you enter your favourite shops via TheGivingMachine and a percentage of your shopping bill is converted into a cash donation for the Church, at no extra cost to you. With over 600 stores participating including Amazon, John Lewis and Tesco taking part, you can really help make a difference. Whether you are going away or staying home, don’t forget to shop on the internet via TheGIvingMachine to generate a free cash donation with every purchase. So if your wardrobe needs updating, your telephone needs upgrading or you have DIY plans for your home or garden, remember to visit www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk and donate to our Church.
WHAT TO DO:
Please join our new giving community by visiting www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk and join to support St John the Baptist Church, Carhampton, they only require your name, e-mail address and a password for you to become a Giver. If you are unsure let us have your name and email address and we will set it up for you.
It really is as simple as that. Please ensure you don’t miss this opportunity to give while you are shopping and help spread the word to raise as much as we can from this amazing scheme. Your help will make a difference.
Many thanks for your support.
HOW IT WORKS:
Once you have registered, every time you shop on line, visit www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk
Then log in and go to your favourite shop. The online shops pay sales commissions to TheGivingMachine™. These commissions are included in the sale price of the products and services from the shops who use this commission model to drive more sales. 75% of the commissions are then converted into donations. We then ensure that these donations are distributed to you on behalf of your supporting Givers. The remaining 25% covers the costs of running the website and distributing donation payments.
All of the participating online shops on our site have agreed to pay a commission in the form of a cash donation every time Givers click on a shop’s link and buy a qualifying product from them. If Givers do not access the online shop via our links on TheGivingMachine™, then the donation will not be triggered and their nominated charities and/or schools will not get a donation.
Typically, an online shop will be donating in the region of 2-5% of the total bill to participating charities and schools. A small charge for administration will be incurred on each transaction to facilitate, collect and re-distribute the cash donations Givers generate to their chosen charities & schools. Our promise is to ensure that these costs of fundraising (currently 25% of commissions received) are comparable to the UK charities average. As we grow we will be able to reduce these charges to well below the UK average.
As an example, if a Giver purchased an item at £100 via a link on TheGivingMachine™, we would expect to get around £5*, £3.75 of which would be re-distributed on their behalf to their specified charities and/or schools.
*(Please remember that that online shops set what commissions/donations they are prepared to pay so these numbers may go up or down in practice)
© Payn Documentation Services 2021
|West Somerset Food Cupboard|
|Benefice Services this month|
|Minehead Street Pastors|
|Mothers Union Dunster Benefice|
|How to Find Us|
|Useful Phone Numbers|